Gingivitis? Sore or Sensitive Gums? Bad Breath? Canker Sores? Use VITA-MYR for healthy mouth & gums! Vita-Myr Mouthwash and Toothpaste are all-natural products with Zinc & Folic Acid to gently assist your body’s natural immune system & the ancient powers of Clove & Myrrh to purify & sooth. No alcohol, sugars, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives. Great taste! Effective results! www.VitaMyr.com
- VITA-MYR Hair Care Products are formulated for the entire family. They are allergy tested, non-drying and leave the scalp soft and nourished and the hair shiny and manageable.
- VITA-MYR Natural Mouthwash! Only Natural Ingredients! Zinc, Folic Acid, Clove, Myrrh Oil, Distilled Water.
- We have formulated our toothpaste using Zinc, Folic Acid, Clove and Myrrh, which are found in our mouthwash, with the additional ingredients needed to make it effective and pleasant toothpaste.
- Our Aloe Vera Cream is soothing and moisturizing for all skin types, and for all season relief from winter itch and chapped skin to sunburn, bug bites and skin irritations.
- Gentle enough to be used all over the body, leaving the skin feeling soft and supple with no greasy feel or heavy fragrance.
At a time when the news is so discouraging, it is easy to feel as though we do not have much control over the current unprecedented threat to our health. The good news is that there is a lot you can do at home to protect yourself during the COVID-19 pandemic.
All Natural, Safe and Effective Products are Gluten Free, Vegan, No Sugar, No Fluoride or Aspartame (SLS) & No SLS, No Saccharin, & No Alcohol. Natural way to keep breath fresh, gums healthy. With Xylitol. NO POISONS! Kid safe and kids LOVE the taste!
Robert says that he owes his smile to VITA-MYR Mouthwash and Toothpaste, and says “The beginning of your health starts in your mouth, take care of your mouth, and your mouth will take care of you!"
My first line of attack for canker sores is a change of toothpaste. I suffered from these pesky little sores for thirty years before discovering that the Sodium Lauryl Sulphate found in most toothpastes both causes and prolongs the agony.