Nowadays, if it does not say made in the USA, you cannot be sure of where it was actually manufactured. Many all–American businesses are now manufacturing their products in other countries to cut costs and the regulations on labeling are changing every day.
My first line of attack for canker sores is a change of toothpaste. I suffered from these pesky little sores for thirty years before discovering that the Sodium Lauryl Sulphate found in most toothpastes both causes and prolongs the agony.
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate is a foaming agent that makes toothpaste froth and bubble. It is also poisonous. Why so many products are made with it, I can't imagine. Maybe people enjoy a mouth full of foam. I certainly don't enjoy canker sores.
Gingivitis? Sore or Sensitive Gums? Bad Breath? Canker Sores? Use VITA-MYR for healthy mouth & gums! Vita-Myr Mouthwash and Toothpaste are all-natural products with Zinc & Folic Acid to gently assist your body’s natural immune system & the ancient powers of Clove & Myrrh to purify & sooth. No alcohol, sugars, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives. Great taste! Effective results! www.VitaMyr.com
- VITA-MYR Hair Care Products are formulated for the entire family. They are allergy tested, non-drying and leave the scalp soft and nourished and the hair shiny and manageable.
- VITA-MYR Natural Mouthwash! Only Natural Ingredients! Zinc, Folic Acid, Clove, Myrrh Oil, Distilled Water.
- We have formulated our toothpaste using Zinc, Folic Acid, Clove and Myrrh, which are found in our mouthwash, with the additional ingredients needed to make it effective and pleasant toothpaste.
- Our Aloe Vera Cream is soothing and moisturizing for all skin types, and for all season relief from winter itch and chapped skin to sunburn, bug bites and skin irritations.
- Gentle enough to be used all over the body, leaving the skin feeling soft and supple with no greasy feel or heavy fragrance.
At a time when the news is so discouraging, it is easy to feel as though we do not have much control over the current unprecedented threat to our health. The good news is that there is a lot you can do at home to protect yourself during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Page 1 of 2